Products are used for filtration and separation of caustic, solvents, peroxide, amine, sour gas, natural gas and many other hydrocarbons.
Pleated surface filter elements designed for the removal of hard particles with a sharp removal cut off and maximum surface area for best selectivity and life.
Pleated depth filter elements designed for the removal of gels and deformable particles.
Melt Blown Depth Filter element consisting of an array of micro-thin melt blown fibres to create a high degree of internal void volume. Two melt blown elements are available, with a gradient density matrix and the cost efficient coreless execution.
Absolute-rated medias are available in:
- Polypropylene: 100% thermally-bonded polypropylene for water, membrane prefiltration, food and beverage, chemicals and acids.
- Nylon: Nylon 6 and Nylon 66 for caustics, aromatics, and elevated temperatures.
- Polyester: For water, hydrocarbons, specific acids and solvents.
- Micro fibreglass: Highest dirt holding for water, hydrocarbons and certain chemicals. Available with nylon, polyester, or polypropylene support layers and with epoxy or acrylic binders or binder free (in certain micron ratings).
- Specialty Medias: Including Nomex® and specialty cellulosic blends with epoxy, acrylic, or specialty binders for higher temperatures and amines.
- Coalescer Medias: Proprietary Nylon, polyester, and micro fibreglass coalescing medias for chemicals, hydrocarbons and water.
Pleated polypropylene filter cartridges
Pleated polypropylene filter cartridges are used in beer filtration and similar applications. They are available in absolute and nominal filtration ratings from 70 to 0,3 micron. Due to the large filtration area these filters offer superior lifetime and economics.
Bag filters are ideal for virtually any process filtration application requiring the removal of solids. Bag filters offer nominal filtration from 800 to 1 micron. They are also available with improved solids holding capability for extended service life.
Resin bonded cartridges
Resin bonded cartridges provide two-stage filtration in an innovative one-piece filter. The outer layer acts as a prefilter trapping large particles, while the inside layer provides final filtration. Resin bonded cartridges offer nominal filtration from 125 to 2 micron.
Wound depth cartridges
Wound depth cartridges are available in a range of materials providing economical filtration for many applications. These cartridges offer nominal filtration from 100 to 1 micron.
Absorbent cartridges utilise a modified polymeric absorbent that economically and effectively reduces trace hydrocarbons contamination in aqueous fluids.
Membrane cartridges are ideal for critical applications when high performance is necessary. Membranes offer absolute filtration from 1 to 0,03 micron!! They are available in five types of media; polyether sulfone, nylon, PTFE, polypropylene and all Teflon.
For each of the above mentioned types of cartridges we offer suitable housings for each special process or market. Housings for single and multiple cartridges manufactured in coated steel, stainless steel and plastic. Special designed sanitary and aseptic housing with multiple types of connections are available on request.
Please contact us for more information.We cannot display this gallery